View Single Post
Old 04-04-23, 01:21 PM   #1350
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 818
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrenSo View Post
This shouldn't be a criticism from me, just a general question, since I haven't experienced such problems with DBSM. After I deactivated DBSM, everything run stably and without problems again. So everything is fine.

However, as far as the image of the destroyers is concerned, this one was made only with the mods you provided on a new patrol. At this time I had only this one active:

- "Gramophone Records Final v1.9 by GrenSo" are just some .ogg sound files at "\data\Sound\Gramophone" I sometime listen on a quiet trip to the home port
- "Das Boot Musik" replace just the "Menu_Master LOOP.ogg" file. So it doesn't affect the game
- "MySetup" add a individual image to "\SH3 Commander NYGM\Images" and a changed "Commands_de.cfg", because I will have the command to stop all engines on the 0 key, next the key 9

Was that an isolated case with the destroyers or was there still after-effects from DBSM in next patrol?
you already tinker...I told you not to tinker with anything...maybe a fresh install on the horizon...have you kept a healthy base...
Kal_Maximus_U669 is offline   Reply With Quote