View Single Post
Old 03-25-23, 06:06 PM   #4
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
According to a rule passed in February, the school’s teachers are required to give parents a two-week, and one-week advanced notice of specific pictures, words and topics that would be discussed in a class. The school said this allows parents to decide whether to let their children participate or be given an alternative assignment.
Fair enough. But it wasn’t done.

Quote:
Carrasquilla also confirmed two choices were given, and she said that in the meeting with the board it was conveyed to her “it wasn’t one specific thing” that lead to the decision.

“Over time he didn’t like the way I did, or didn’t do, certain things,” Carrasquilla said. “I was a new principal in the beginning of the year. I didn’t know.”
It appears she may not have been cut out for the job of principle. Whatever the cause or causes neither she nor the school board are sharing the specifics. And it currently remains an absolute mystery.

Quote:
While it’s not clear what other factors were considered in the disciplinary move, the Renaissance sculpture’s part in it all has quickly picked up attention.
Now that we’ve established nobody really has a farking clue why she was forced to resign. It baffles the hell out of me how it was allegedly just ONE, not two, not three, or a dozen or more. Allegedly just ONE anonymous parent’s comment that doesn’t seem to have anything to do with her resignation made international news and is now seen as representative of an entire country or political group. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot over?

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 03-25-23 at 09:08 PM.
Rockstar is online   Reply With Quote