View Single Post
Old 02-28-23, 04:07 AM   #10793
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Not gravitating so much to the grocers ‘organic’ sign is good advice. Which is why I think it’s very important to understand what these materials actually provide. But without doubt it’s much better than frozen pizza and other processed foods. When one changes their diet from industrial crap to something more natural (and perhaps including supplements) you will notice both physical and mental changes for the better. You will know you’re on the right track.
When i started to take high doses of Ubiquinol (reduced coenzyme Q10), I was almost high for some days, two weeks or so, it felt like a mild first phase of getting drunk, like you may feel after having had the first glass of sparkled vine at a party. It could have stayed that way, it felt good. The doc of my Mum told her, when she mentioned she was about to start with Q10 too, that this could happen and that she should expect it. Nothing to worry about, it only means the needle on your "energymeter" moves a bit further upowards, which is good.

Quote:
Another suggestion to a healthy life is not to worry so much, nothing is perfect. Like I said, this life is just a ride enjoy it to its fullest. It’s an awesome privilege to be here don’t let go to waste. Go watch some birds, find Sasquatch, go fishing, take a bicycle ride, shoot a deer, visit the Grand Canyon or something you’ve never done before.

But like you and everyone else I have my vices namely, my land lady, whiskey, weed, shrooms and fishing. And not necessarily in that order.
That is so very right, and it touches me inside what you say. I admit that on some bad days, when I get furious about all the stupidity in the world, I forget that. And then do not feel good at all. But then I somehow find the sparkle inside myself again, and with that light up my mind again, and then life is good again. But two things I really cannot bear well anymore: crowds of people, and stupidity. Both make me aggressive.

You are an interesting strange guy, Rockstar. Sometimes you drive me crazy, but then you come up with something again that I interpret as thoughts from a familiar mind and soul. If we would meet in real life we probably could have some formidable fights over something - and some great conversations or shared opinions as well.