View Single Post
Old 02-27-23, 06:42 PM   #10788
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
Possible that Jim has posted this video already, he posts many of Campbells videos, and also several on Vit-D. Still, I did not want to check pages and pages of this thread just for this and so just post it, may it be for the first time, or the repeated time.

As always my advice: taking Vitamine D should always mean taking Vit-D as well as Magnesium and Vit-K2 as well. Nothing wrong in daily doses of Vit-D in the range from 5,000-10,000 IUs.

Neither the pharmaceutical nor the food industry want you to be healthy or to eat healthy - both would mean they lose profits.
I found it quite helpful to read about what my body requires to function. Most of which is not found in processed foods, therefore eating what comes from nature is a priority and understanding what each food contributes is important too. The other thing to consider is your age, for example vitamin D. When I was younger it is said my body could convert the sun’s energy into suggested minimum values in 45 minutes or so of exposure. But as I get older the body doesn’t do as well on top of that not everyone gets outside enough. Which leads to supplements as a reasonable alternative. And water don’t forget to drink water it’s very important for in maintaining a good heart rhythm.

Most doctors would rather sell you the latest drug from a pharmaceutical company as a fix than tell you to eat well. Not knocking modern medicine, just look after yourself and find what your body needs to function. It might reduce your your time at a doctors office and that ever growing collection of pills on your night stand.

Remember, this life just a ride. Enjoy it, go out fangs out hair on fire!

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 02-27-23 at 08:09 PM.
Rockstar is online   Reply With Quote