View Single Post
Old 01-22-23, 06:57 AM   #9284
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

The real character of modern Germany has been revealed. I think it has very deep implications for the role of Germany in NATO, in NATO operations, and its roles of being the "spearhead" of the very fast rapid reaciton force (which it is not really even capable to fill militarily, and Germany'S proposed role as "guarantor" of safety for Kyiv, and so forth. Germany is not only not capable by military ability for fulfilling that role, - it's mental allegiance must be questioned, too, which is maybe even more decisive.

The Germans are everbyody else's problem inside NATO. Their value for and loyalty to the alliance is questionable. The intel services and the political structure up to decision maker-level are Russian infiltrated.

If the Americans would not have had invested already so very much in military infrastructure and logistics and headquarters in Germany, I am quite certain they already would have bailed out. I would, if I were them.

"Dont trust the Germans."

I guess I have become a stranger to the country I live in. And I observe the political and ideology-driven changes over here with growing disgust, even horror.

Last edited by Skybird; 01-22-23 at 07:23 AM.