View Single Post
Old 01-02-23, 02:18 PM   #4867
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
"The committee has washed their hands of the investigation the new congress is in session, it’s over."

The Jan6 Committee's term has ended and the investigation is indeed over. They did not "wash their hands" of it, they published all of the under oath testimony and made criminal refferals. Expect Trump to be criminally indicted this year and face trial at least for obstruction of justice.

Unlike the quest to go after Hunter Biden and try to find a crime to pin on him, the Jan 6 Committee has a crime, the Capitol Riot, and investigated the causes.
I look forward to the new House's committees and I expect they will be an embarrassing failure.

Given the opportunity they would have generated more political hay and squeezed it for every drop they could get out of until next presidential election. But as it stands, they had no choice but to end it. Washing their hands of it means making it someone else's problem so it can be said any failure to act on it, whatever that is, it's not the committee's fault. BOONDOGGLE!

I don't look foward to any of it. I thought the Clinton impeachment was a political boondoggle just as much as this Jan 6th committee and any another 'committee'.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 01-02-23 at 02:35 PM.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote