View Single Post
Old 11-27-22, 09:09 AM   #3829
Commander Wallace
Navy Seal

Downloads: 360
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
I'm hooked on this thought-I guess you remember Skybirds own thread about his journey into the world of keyboard and how he's going to learn how to play on it-Well since I read it I...I...got hooked, now I want a keyboard myself. I already started to learn notes and chords.

I don't know which one i should pick, only thing is-It must not cost more than 1000 Danish kroner=140 dollars

I also have to think about my hearing problems.

First step is buying the book Legendary Piano-ABBA and some books on how to play.

Markus

If you have the time, you should give keyboards a try, Markus. Casio makes keyboards that can be had in the U.S for $150 dollars and less. Other keyboards are considerably more. Most are full size keyboards with many modes and sounds. Check them out. I have one here and you could have it to start your musical journey with. It plays well. Like anything with musical instruments, playing them isn't too hard. Playing musical instruments well is another matter. If you're serious, you can find online musical instruction as well. With regards to hearing, most keyboards have a headphone jack. That would make things easier for you.

The reality is, it's not how well you play but how much enjoyment you can get from just playing. Who knows, you might find some musicians to jam with, amateur or professional or semi-professional. It doesn't matter. It's amazing how much you can learn from just playing with other musicians.

This particular unit is $ 126 dollars on Amazon. Check them out, Markus.

https://www.amazon.com/RockJam-Elect...2-8997e41410bb
Commander Wallace is offline   Reply With Quote