View Single Post
Old 11-17-22, 07:14 PM   #4552
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Well looks like we’re getting for another round of investigations and special committees. Will it turn out to be just like the six years Democrats own political boondoggle and dog and pony show? I don’t know.

My biggest complaint about the last so called investigation was that after six years of games nothing was proven. Six farking years of absolutely nothing being accomplished at the tax payer expense. Conspiracy theories what ifs and could have been that just added to ranks of Blue anon ‘believers’ and Democrat trolls.

If the investigation of Biden and son goes on for any length of time. Then I suppose I’d have to conclude it too is probably nothing more than a boondoggle and dog and pony show.

Looking at the DOJ website. If you have actual evidence then these things shouldn’t take long to find apprehend and convict wrong doers.

Thinking back to Nixon, impeachment investigation starts and four months later. Having seen the writing on the wall Nixon resigned because they had real evidence.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote