View Single Post
Old 11-07-22, 01:19 PM   #8033
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aktungbby View Post
Yer a day late and a surmise short! We'll know for sure when China moves on Taiwan...in a carefully crafted two-front assault on the so-called World Order.That actually began with the unopposed takeover of Tibet in the '50's. It's a repeat of 1939; with a Sino-Soviet Axis against increasingly resolute Allies all over again. Everybody's got nukes...let's play and get this over with once and for all. At least a nuclear winter will resolve the global warming problem-if not the Covid Pandemic!??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armistead View Post
I know China has a war games training going on or coming up, but it doesn't seem to have the components to invade. I assume we would know where China would be building invasion forces up, so where is this? I've been too worried about Putin pushing buttons and getting my early crops in to study the China issue. Ole Bear even helping me dig a deeper hole with my old John Deere. I do have a bunker actually but it's full of all my wife's junk and I'd rather get nuked than have to clean it out. I wonder when the nukes fly if she will finally admit she was wrong to use it as a junk she shed. Be nice to at least be told I was right once before I'm vaporized.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aktungbby View Post
Rule one of warfare: once the enemy is engaged the A plan changes...usually well past 'plan B'; obviously with the outspoken, suddenly peace-touting oligarch wallets(& megayachts) on the line(think: "greed is good" meets 'rubles is the sinews of war') who ever wrote that report better be a very high ranking FSB joe...or it's a one-way trip to an old gulag with a lonely woods for him...nerve agent or Makarov pistol round optional...Putin will not tolerate "loss of face" at this stage of the game. Even NeoNazi Jew, President Zelenski knew not to hold a peace conference in Belarus?!! The crematoriums on those Russian artillary trucks are working overtime; ultimately, Vlad the Bastard has to answer to a lot of babushka-moms with dead sons in Ukraine...Moreover the longer NATO "feeds the fight" the longer buddy Xi's equally greedy China will wait before the Commies' other shoe drops and Taiwan is invaded.
An admiral reads our posts!!?? https://www.jpost.com/international/article-721579
Quote:
The war in Ukraine is a prelude to greater military challenges to the US in the near future, and America is losing its competitive edge in nuclear weapons capabilities, US Strategic Command head Admiral Charles Richard warned in a speech at the Naval Submarine League's 2022 Annual Symposium & Industry Update on Wednesday, the US Defense Department reported.

"This Ukraine crisis that we're in right now, this is just the warmup," said Richard. "The big one is coming. And it isn't going to be very long before we're going to get tested in ways that we haven't been tested in a long time." China seeks to possess at least 1,000 deliverable warheads by the end of 2030, and Russia intends to deploy 1,550 START treaty-limited warheads on delivery vehicles.

"The People’s Republic of China (PRC) is the overall pacing challenge for US defense planning and a growing factor in evaluating our nuclear deterrent. The PRC has embarked on an ambitious expansion, modernization, and diversification of its nuclear forces and established a nascent nuclear triad." said the nuclear posture review. "Russia continues to emphasize nuclear weapons in its strategy, modernize and expand its nuclear forces, and brandish its nuclear weapons in support of its revisionist security policy."
Weirdly, Amerika unleashed the nuclear genii in 1945; and the enemy has caught up and is literally poised to "level the playing field" on the overheated, overpopulated, Covid-afflicted spinning mudball; Frankly, I'm awaiting the 1914 Sarajevo "shot" that sets the dystopian age in motion...

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"