Old 10-17-22, 05:26 PM   #7425
Commander Wallace
Navy Seal

Downloads: 360
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpv1974 View Post
Russians are too scrupulous???
Maybe they are just fools that they do not follow the American doctrines of warfare?
Russians are scrupulous ? Lets see, they run from a fight which makes them cowards in my book.

Russians attack peaceful civilian population centers which again makes them cowards and engaging in war crimes, genocide and terrorism.

Your military leaders couldn't lead a blind horse to water. The only thing Russia is capable of doing is attacking defenseless women and children while running from the Ukrainian soldiers.

Maybe you will get lucky and you will be in the path of the advancing Ukrainian military forces so you can show us how you can fight. More than likely, you will follow that great Russian tradition of running like the cowards and curs that Russians are.

Do you even realize what a joke and laughing stock you and your Russia are ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
Funny, thats exactly what came to my mind when I read your surreal comments.

Go sit and write love letters to the great Russian Führer, but stop bother trying to amuse us here, nature has not gifted you with wits or fun. That you believe this Kremlin inhumane drivel and hate-dripping propaganda, is evidence for that. Take a bloodbath, kill some babies and their mums or shoot somebody's dog for fun. It might relax you.

Couldn't say it any better.

Last edited by Commander Wallace; 10-17-22 at 11:14 PM.