View Single Post
Old 10-11-22, 03:41 PM   #1670
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

So ein Schmock! Ridiculous. FOCUS writes:
---------------------
Chancellor Olaf Scholz (SPD) caused a stir with a sentence about Putin's gas blackmail. At the engineering summit, he said he had "always been sure" that Putin would act in exactly the same way. But as recently as December, Scholz had not wanted to stop Nord Stream-2 - despite all the criticism.

German Chancellor Olaf Scholz (SPD) made people sit up and take notice with a sentence at the mechanical engineering summit on Tuesday. According to the report, the chancellor said about Russian energy supplies that Putin "also uses them as a weapon." He continued, "I was always sure he would do that." The speech can be seen on Youtube.

Scholz also said - as he has often done in appearances - that he had therefore already asked his staff shortly after taking office in December 2021 what would actually happen "if Russia stopped supplying gas." And further: "That was, I think it's fair to say here, at a time when the vast majority didn't think it was likely, but I did think it was possible."

Explosive: Scholz was first labor minister, then finance minister and vice chancellor during the chancellorship of Angela Merkel (CDU). Now he claims to have foreseen Putin's gas blackmail, but at the time he supported the Chancellor's course.

With this assessment, Scholz triggers frowns among observers and the opposition, as " Politico " writes. For also until December, Scholz had called Nord-Stream-2 a "private-sector project." Only two days before Russia invaded Ukraine, the German government stopped the commissioning of the pipeline.

"As recently as December, Olaf Scholz said Nord Stream 2 was a purely private-sector project. Now to discover his conscience and position seems strange," CDU politician Roderich Kiesewetter told "Politico" about the chancellor's words.

--------------------
Mind you, this is the smarty who said "Who wants leadership from me should know that leadership is what he will then get from me." The smarty who let Hamburg city go up in flames during the summit back then, and afterwards said he accepts responsibility - and weaseled himself out of any responsibility at all afterwards and masisvely blocked police and juristic examinations. Who said that he cannot remember certain key episodes of a financial scandal we have over here and his own role in it, and meanwhile got shown in a book about it that shows that he can remember it all very well. The man who says he organses the biggest m ilitary aid to Ukrainbe seocnd only to the US, while at that time Germany rnake dnot even amognst the top 15 when he made that statement.

This pityful and always stupidly grinning carricature of a human being makes me sick. If he would get rolled over by a car in the street, all you would get is a spot of glibbery slime on the tarmac.

Pfffft, back into your basket, Fiffi!