View Single Post
Old 08-25-22, 12:36 AM   #1102
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
Uninstalled, deleted SH4 in My Documents and did full fresh install. Made sure Read only on SH4 is not read only, redid LAA so it read True. And set up this way...

Generic Mod Enabler - v2.6.0.157
[E:\Ubisoft\Games\Silent Hunter 4 Gold Edition\MODS]

Trigger Maru Overhaul 2.5 UpdateBH V2.0
Nav Map Make-Over TMO Update 2.0
NMMO Patch TMO Update V2.0
EAX_Clang_Splash TMO V2.0
Radio Messages TMO Update 2.0
BBPearlHarbor Pre War TMO
NewConstruction Ptch
Practice Depth Charges for NewCon
Pre-PearlHarborPatch TMO Update V2.0
Subron50AddOn
AAtoDeckguns+Radio
DecoysTMO
GatoLadder3

Left from tender and had no issues what so ever... had a very interesting patrol as had to insert a person on the coast, then run all over before having to pick up said inserted person and head back to the barn. It all worked, until I got back. Got to Corregidor and right after I past it. screen went black and CTD.
Hmm. Were you using time compression? Have to go easy on TC due to minefields. Also possible you struck a mine, sometimes (rare but happened once in testing) when I hit a mine it caused CTD.

The minefield gaps are marked on the in game map. Should consult the documentation comes with game as there is a real document showing the location of minefields, the position and gaps are based on real world locations circa 1941-42. to see where the mines are, you've got to watch it pretty carefully, depending on your PC avoid TC use or anything about x8-10 near the minefields.
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote