View Single Post
Old 08-24-22, 05:02 PM   #1100
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
I want to start by thanking Bubblehead1980 for an awesome mod. I am having fun with it, but also struggling. When I first downloaded and installed TMO BH v2 I followed all that I was told to do and every time I would head back to Cavite to dock I would CTD just past Corregidor. I fiddled with a whole bunch of settings, but no go.

So I did full wipe to start over. And now I get past Corregidor and into the harbor, but I cannot dock at Cavite, it either tries to get my to refit at Corregidor or Manilla.

Game is installed E:\Ubisoft\Games\Silent Hunter 4 Gold Edition.
JSGME is installed directly into Silent Hunter 4 Gold Edition folder.

LAA is installed to C:\ and SH4.exe is not read only.

TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5_UpdateBH and EAX_Clang_Splash for TMO Update are placed in E:\Ubisoft\Games\Silent Hunter 4 Gold Edition\MODS folder and can be seen by JSGME.

Neither NavMapMakeoverTMOUpdate or NavMapmakeoverTMOupdatePatch are installed because it said it was required, but included.. or did I misread that?

I have no other mods installed.
Yes, misunderstood the instructions, it happens, I will update them to clarify.

Nav map mods are REQUIRED and INCLUDED in the download, you must follow the install order prescribed in README for mod to function properly. I believe Cavite added as a base is part of the NavMap mods.

Clear the SH 4 folder in documents, then install in proper order and start SH 4 up, should be good to go. If not, may need to do a reinstall, clear things out before installing correct order.

TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5_UpdateBH
NavMapMakeoverTMOUpdate (Required-Included)
NavMapmakeoverTMOupdatePatch (Required-Included)
EAX_Clang_Splash for TMO Update (use link here) https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/dow...o=file&id=6210
Any other Required mods or add ons.
Any Optional mods included with TMO and TMOupdate.
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote