Thread: [REL] Dark Waters
View Single Post
Old 07-18-22, 05:51 PM   #1500
KaleunMarco
Silent Hunter

Location: Chicago area, which is more dangerous than Omaha Beach.
Downloads: 437
Uploads: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Well, that cuts it then... nothing but specific dates for all future releases of anything... sigh. This complicates testing though...
ok, i took the changes one more step deeper...i changed all end dates of Boats and Bases from NULL to a date that matched either the Base End Date or the Flotilla End Date, whichever was more logical. i also tidied up the XXIII availability.

fired up that end-of-August mission (8/25-26), docked, took the Yes path and was assigned a IID with the same Thames mission (which is the default mission).

BUT (notice the big butt) we were no longer assigned to Constanza, we were assigned to Lorient (F27), which does not close up until 8/30/44. No way any boat except a nuke going balls-out could make from the Black Sea to NW France in 4 days, but let's leave that out of the discussion for the moment.

i may follow this path and see where it leads...probably to Germany or Norway, but there is no telling what Ubi logic will do. no idea why/how the transfer -logic made it from a IIB-BlkSea to Lorient-IID. i will have to think on it.

i would still like to know how we can dock at Constanza on August 26 and have our next mission begin the day before, on August 25. All kidding aside, please.

------------------------------------------------------------
Silent Hunter 4 1.5 Gold Edition on CDROM
LAA enabled
Dell XPS with 32 GB Ram running Win10
KaleunMarco is offline   Reply With Quote