Old 07-15-22, 01:14 AM   #1021
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthRabbit View Post
Thank you thank you thank you.

For the last 8 years or so I only play TMO. Even with the loss of RSRDC proper it should still be an improvement.

I really need to paruze (sp?) the boards some more. This has only been out a year and I am just now seeing/hearing about it for the first time.

On the bright side however that's a years worth of bugs and other little problems that have already been experienced and then fixed... more or less... so I should have a smoother gaming experience overall. Yea, that's it. Finding out about it a year after it came out is actually better... sure.

I am in the middle of a campaign now that I want to finish (on TMO Classic) before I do a fresh install of the New and Improved TMO. That means I will have plenty of time to read the crap out of all the readmes.

Thanks again for all the work. The drive and dedication of all the moders that have to keep going back and do endless bug-squashing, tweaking, and improving is really something. Different people like different challenges for different reasons I guess.

Thanks again again.
-BR

Thanks, believe you will enjoy the updated TMO between my changes and the excellent interiors vickers03 released recently. My favorite part of update is the the more realistic/historically accurate and somewhat dynamic campaign along with ability to conduct historically accurate night surface attacks. Additional ships etc is nice as well.

Yes, was a lot of work but worth it. I still have some things I want incorporate into mod that I have learned since, in so in distant future will be another release of TMO but taking a break for now. Make sure to share experiences etc with new TMO. I really enjoy feedback and it helps in mod development.
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote