View Single Post
Old 07-06-22, 01:56 AM   #3642
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Really. Are you telling me you still believe in the party line the vaccine will prevent you from getting infected?
"Party line" again, nope.
You still can get infected but most will either show no symptoms or much less than the non-vaccinated. Also the interval of being able to infect others is reduced.
Quote:
Vaccinated or not you can still get infected and still pass on the virus, ANY virus, to another human being.
GF'nDam no one denies this, but there are less people passing it on, so decreasing the viral pressure and its chances to multiply.

WTF has this to do with "politics". You can drink your hydroxychloroquine or whateverthisis and it will only affect you alright.
I am not aware that there is a law forcing you to get vaccinated?

Quote:
This kind doesn’t ever die out they mutate too fast to keep up with. And COVID is no different it has mutated into a nothing burger just as those medical professionals who were called deniers said it would.
I wrote it does not "die out". It can mutate into a lot of new forms, harmless variants if lucky. The omicron variant alone has three new strains, numbers are going up again because of a general "relaxation", but it is not yet clear if those or all future mutating forms will be harmless.
Quote:
On other hand Polio and other like viruses which are pretty stable can be reduced by vaccine.
Right. And?
Quote:
When I got my first COVOD vaccine I had a severe reaction. The mandate Nazis told me it’s because I must have been infected before. Still I refused the second shot because it affected the entire left side of my body and heart health. Come to find out later it was most likely administered incorrectly and injected into my blood stream. Damn good thing I didn’t listen to the mandate Nazis.
So you blame incorrect appliance on the vaccine?
Quote:
What bothers me is with all the information available from real honest goodness scientists, virologist and medical professionals. The only thing the usual suspects could think to do was to start rounding people up in camps, and punish them by denying them health care, and their livelihood if they don’t follow the fear. That’s not reason.
So a cruise ship's passengers and crew are infected with whatever. What do you propose?

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.

Last edited by Catfish; 07-06-22 at 02:30 AM.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote