View Single Post
Old 07-04-22, 06:32 PM   #3631
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
^ If someone catches the bubonic plague, infects others and some deniers will not let themselves be vaccined because FREEDOM or whatever, and rather let others and themselves die, i'd say fence them in and wait. It will regulate itself via Darwin. Freedom ends when you kill others.
The problem with your argument there is no vaccine for Bubonic Plague it’s currently treated with antibiotics. Also the transmission is not from human to human it’s between animal namely rat fleas and human

regardless of those facts I suppose I’d still get called a denier and fenced in

There were many prominent and qualified people who questioned the last vaccine too. And instead of discussion, instead of people being able to rely on their own doctors advice. They got the party line and very unscientific medical advice of fanboy bandwagon opinions ignored and called deniers and threatened with denial of medical care if they didn’t follow the party line to get juiced up with the party approved experimental drugs.

Whether you got the vaccine or not that decision only affected you and no one else.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 07-04-22 at 08:52 PM.
Rockstar is online   Reply With Quote