View Single Post
Old 06-23-22, 06:08 AM   #66
u crank
Old enough to know better

Downloads: 136
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostfriese View Post
Nice wording for something that in 99% of the cases is nothing but "discrimination" (and meant as such).
Quote:
Again proving my point: you don't understand, you don't try to understand, because you simply don't want to understand.
Accusing me of not wanting to understand is childish. How do you know that? I think I understand the subject quite well. It is not very hard to find out. The pros and cons of trans ideology are widely available. You seem unable to differentiate between criticism and discrimination. I think I have been quite clear on that. If you are saying that the trans movement can't be examined and criticized then you are making my exact point. Is trans ideology or any ideology for that matter above being questioned? There is a certain authoritarian bent to that kind of thing which I find disturbing.

Quote:
Healthy behavior? There's an awful lot things people do that are far away from healthy.
That is true. But again let us ask a simple question. Is cutting off body parts one of those things?

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

― Arthur C. Clarke

u crank is online   Reply With Quote