Old 06-23-22, 12:07 AM   #64
Ostfriese
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by u crank View Post
any criticism of trans and LGBTQ+ ideology

Nice wording for something that in 99% of the cases is nothing but "discrimination" (and meant as such).

Quote:
he very idea that people can deny the state that they were born in (a scientific fact) and then cut off body parts to affirm that denial is not normal. I support anyone's right to do that or anything else to their bodies, but don't tell me it is normal or healthy behavior.
Again proving my point: you don't understand, you don't try to understand, because you simply don't want to understand.
"Normal" btw is very problematic, because there's no definition of "normality" beyond the individual. Two people, two different ideas of "normality".
Healthy behaviour? There's an awful lot things people do that are far away from healthy.

Quote:
I know that females have 2 X chromosomes and males have 1 X and 1 Y chromosome. Is that news to you?
Is it news to you that there are males with two X chromosomes (about one in 10.000 to 20.000)? Is it news to you that there are XY-females (one in 10.000? Is it news to you that there are XYY males (about one in 7000)? Is it news to you that there are XXY males (rather common, about one in every 500 to 1000)?
Ostfriese is offline   Reply With Quote