View Single Post
Old 06-01-22, 09:27 AM   #179
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kptlt. Neuerburg View Post
Okay so what about this thing called the National Guard? Did the National Guard take on the role of what the states militias had done previously, since while it is considered part of the US Army's Reserve when it's activated for a federal mission but when it is not activated is under the control of a state's governor. I would also argue that in the context of the 2nd Amendment it gives the right to keep and bear arms to members of the well regulated militia and not the general populous of the United States.
The U.S. Army National Guard can be called up under federal control. The State Defence Force is solely under control of the State Governor.

Any of the 50 states can form a well regulated militia anytime it wants too. Some have them already, others do not but can if they so wish. State militias will be consist of armed citizens of that State. Plus I don’t see anywhere in the militia clauses that deny citizens ownership.

I also don’t see what talking about militias has to do with Salvador Ramos? He was a violent child who had absolutely no respect for the lives of others, he was demented, lost, no morals, disconnected from reality. Blows my mind why nobody is looking into the causes of this killers decisions and maybe trying to change that from forming in others? Instead, here we are AGAIN like clockwork talking about f-in militias.

He had a juvenile record how about making that available to background checks? How about raising the age to purchase to 21? Ya but Trump!, Militias!, NRA!

Why isn’t anyone looking into the common links, if any, these kinds had?

Quote:
Experts have consistently raised concerns about this:

“The irritability and impulsivity” from antidepressants, for example, “can make people suicidal or homicidal.”[7] – Harvard Medical School psychiatrist Joseph Glenmullen

“The link between antidepressants and violence, including suicide and homicide, is well established.”[8] – Patrick D. Hahn, affiliate professor of biology at Loyola University Maryland

“Violence and other potentially criminal behavior caused by prescription drugs are medicine’s best kept secret.”[9] – Professor David Healy, leading psychopharmacology expert and professor of psychiatry in Wales

In a study published in the British Medical Journal, in January 2016, Prof. Peter C. Gøtzsche and other researchers reported: “Perpetrators of school shootings and similar events have often been reported to be users of antidepressants….” Antidepressants, including the use of Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (SSRIs) and Serotonin-Norepinephrine Reuptake Inhibitors (SNRIs), put at risk the lives of individuals prescribed them. Reviewing numerous studies of five different antidepressants, they found there was a doubling of the risk for both aggressive behavior and suicidality for children and adolescents.[10]
This is why only the dumbasses of the world call for mandates.

Quote:
The use of psychotropic drugs in schools is so rife in the U.S. that in 2004, a Prohibition of Mandatory Medication Amendment was necessary when it was discovered that, astoundingly, parents were being threatened with criminal child abuse charges if they refused to put their school-aged child on a psychotropic drug as a requisite for their education, or took them off it.[11]

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 06-01-22 at 10:18 AM.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote