View Single Post
Old 05-20-22, 07:53 PM   #4
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Germany wastes much, much more money on - claimed - climate protection policies than France. Nevertheless, in efficiency of climate protection and especially CO2 avoidance - France leaves Germany in the dust. Because it has many nuclear power plants, and will build even more.

The Germans shoot themselves, and thats all that they acchieve. And they use not lead or steel but golden bullets.

Next drama to explode into our faces over here: Habeck's obsession with heat pumps as house heating. That is where these political madnesses will start to not just ruin state finances, and the economic competitiveness, but really ruin private home and house owners. The other flat owners in my house where I live did not want to believe me when I started to attack these mad demands already years ago, but now we will be soon confronted with them because for mandatory legal rules we must replace our heating until 2025 at the latest. Its the add-on costs that mutliply the costs of what they expected by severla factors, it will cost us 8-10 times more than they expected. I warned them since years, and they just laughed. We now got the first analysis of financial calculations, its a shocker for them, not for me. How comes that all of a sudden they do not laugh at me anymore like in the past years...? Its not just the heat pump, its also the add-.on costs for the needed house preparation, the isolation needed, and I do not even mention the exloding costs for electricity...

And for what all this waste of money, you damn stupid Germany - FOR WHAT...? The net effects for the climate from the German acts are so microscopical and irrelevant that they simply play absolutely no role at all in the greater scheme of global climate things. But we put our complete economy and the special stability of our social order at risk here. And we will NOT get away with it, the damage we're about to inflict onto ourselves simply is too big - by factors. And not just since the crisis of corona, globalization, and Ukraine war, but already before.

Stupid, stupid Germany. So totally stupid.