View Single Post
Old 04-19-22, 01:34 PM   #1538
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0

I could have posted it in our Ukraine thread. But it's more about Germany.

Here is what a former Retired Danish politician wrote. When I read it I thought Wonder what Skybird and Catfish as to say about his accusation

Quote:
Right now Putin's war in Ukraine is being financed by Germany. If Germany won't sanction Putin, the rest of us will have to sanction Germany.
Denmark must now start converting to green energy.
We want to be free of Putin's oil and gas. Good!

Germany (and Hungary and Italy), on the other hand, continue to finance Putin's brutal attack on Ukraine. Children are killed, women are mass raped and cities are destroyed by Putin and his soldiers. The war is financed by Germany.

Agree that the new German Chancellor gave a good speech (I was very excited) and promised to pay what Germany promised three presidents Bush, Obama and Trump to NATO.
It's also good they are trying to phase out gas and oil and will conserve energy and explore alternative energy supplies.

But it seems Germany is blocking all sanctions on Russian oil and gas. The Americans are angry! No reason for the rest of Europe to just stand by and give up. If Germany won't sanction Putin, the rest of us will have to sanction Germany.

Because that's what Putin has been waiting for - divided West.
Remember next time you buy a German car or other German goods that you are financing Putin's war. Sanctions against Germany will not end the war. But sanctions on Germany and all others blocking sanctions (Hungary and Italy) will ensure they know we are tired of them sponsoring Putin's war on Ukraine.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote