View Single Post
Old 04-08-22, 07:11 AM   #2988
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by u crank View Post
No. In spirit BLM made sense. But the moment it resorts to murder and mayhem then no. It loses all credibility and shows itself for what it really is. Just another gang of thugs like Antifa. And I find it hard to believe that anyone who believes in a Liberal society would support that kind of 'protest'.
I was not in the US when these protests got out of hand, i was seeing this via tv, papers, internet.
We always hear that there is no racism, a thing of the past, we got over it... bullsh!t. It is everywhere, not only in the US, but there was a bit too much shooting at black people with video and internet evidence to ignore it. So yes in spirit BLM makes sense because this slogan reminds the people that there is racial bias, more black people killed in relation, wanting to remind the world that black lives ALSO MATTER. It never meant that ONLY black lives matter, as the usual suspects immediately perpetrated, but that they ALSO do.

Next are demonstrations with the usual rabble rousers walking along with the initially peaceful organisers, abusing them for hiding in the masses and create some action. How much demonstrations have we seen where the organisers tried to get rid of the aggressive idiots and looters and drive them out of their marching blocks. Never saw this on Breitbart and Fox? Too bad.

What certain people wanted was to condemn all the demonstrations, to divert from the real problem and re-install the usual propaganda in the people's minds of blacks and leftists looting.
What a ... will come to that later –

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.