View Single Post
Old 04-06-22, 05:40 PM   #2963
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

That I one day would agree 100% with Verhofstadt... Mark this day, it saw miracles and wonders!

Regarding Germany I stick to what I said in my post here: https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/sho...postcount=2912

Scholz is not acting with determination, but by indifference. He did not act and lead with courage at the begining of this, but reacted due to fear and only because circumstances had ammounted so massively against him that he just had to move any way. That was no initiative, that was no leadership by example. That the world applauded him for that only shows that the world still does not understand dull and thick-skinned German politics. The coalition in Berlin abuses the war for pushing its own crushing climate political agenda even faster than written down in the coalition treaty. But it remains to be completely unrealistic to acchieve, with even more drastic timetables, and still not a single thought about nuclear power.

Scholz is the continuation of Merkel with a different face. Why do you think did Merkel not hide that she supported/sympathized with him more than any her own party's candidates in candidates' race...?

Leaves Habeck. He gives the impression of being the steam locomotive getting things downe. But that is not really the case, because his goals he gives out are unrealistic to be acchievable in the timetables he set up, and tightens them further, and the coalition abuses the war to speed up its agenda defined in the colation treaty, an agenda with unrealistic timetables already back then. This thing called Energiewende: the way they want to do it IT WILL NOT WORK BECAUSE IT CANNOT WORK AS THINGS STAND NOW. There simply are not enough craftsmen, ressources, and no honest calculations, all numbers always base on the most optimal examples. But the world is not like that. And it is too ruinous for thousands and tens and hundreds of thousands of house owner. The costs do not amortize even after 20 years or so. It would not even work in a world without covid, debts crisis, high inflation, and transportation crisis and collapsing supply chains. How much less it can work in the world as it now is!

The whole thing will frontally crash into the wall of reality. For the German industry and private households and house owners it means: "Es gibt Kleinholz in Streichholzlänge".

Another danger now is that the Europeans and Germany walk straight into the next trap: turning a blind eye ionce again on nuclear bomb ambitions and instead doing big (gas) business with - IRAN. It will be interestign to see how Biden is positioning the US on the Iran topic. Maybe it needs to threaten the Europeans with sanctions to call them back to reason.

Last edited by Skybird; 04-06-22 at 05:50 PM.