Old 02-21-22, 06:30 PM   #802
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

wolf_howl15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridley View Post
Installed following the instructions, takes ages to load, locks my computer so much I cannot type when its loading.

Once it's loaded I can select a mission and it starts to load the mission gets to 100% and just sits there, cannot type anywhere else on the PC either once its in this state.

Any ideas?

May I interject here... & say... that while loading up, much less playing... one should never attempt to do anything else, during that time.

Then, is NOT the time to... multi task... EVER.

Is bad enough, that Microsoft, flat out refuses to allow their services to be shunted so as to NOT have instances of it popping up notifications completely... & run in the background. Ok, some things... are understandable... up to a point... those that actually, 100% pertain to the computer's ability to run... aka function at all, but beyond that... uhh uhh...

Of course, there is the alternative to using a system app/program... that shuts out & down, unneeded things from doing that, but then... there is its own self, running in the background unless it is set up by them, to do what is needed to shut down things & then, shut down... itself. Haven't fully explored those apps/programs in depth to be fully cognizant of them, all... in any great detail, though... but am aware that they... exist.

As for the game/sim... Frm what I know... GWR & 1 Alex's GWX SH3 rework, & think Toyo's set up... do tend to take a bit before it loads... so.. waiting for the loading up, does call for the exercising of a major... load of, patiece.. whilst it does so.

Hope this info helps...

M. M.