View Single Post
Old 02-19-22, 04:59 PM   #561
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Wreckless View Post
Opps, you replied before I finished editing. I think I'm wrong on the radius I just checked again and I was looking at the renown. The radius of the areas appear to be 150-200+ KM from center. Plenty of room.

I'm looking at the files to see how they are done. In the past I was tinkering around with some of the missions and I have forgotten how to do it. I lost all of my edited files and notes.

Just now radar picked up a target NE of Kiska at night and in a storm. Turned to intercept, and it was a freaking ICEBERG! Almost collided with it. Did you make it so that if your hit one it will do damage to the sub?

Got ya. try 75-100 nautical miles. Also the objective needs to get set to continuous. I've noticed if not set to continuous, the objective tends to not want to complete.

Haha damned icebergs.

I believe a collision will cause damage, they are technically ships as far as SH 4 considers them and have a .zon file. if I recall. Some time back in testing I was running on surface at TC in Sea of Okhotsk and hit one, reported damage then got a CTD. Collisions at high TC tends to cause that. I havent checked since.
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote