View Single Post
Old 02-19-22, 10:50 AM   #556
KaleunMarco
Silent Hunter

Location: Chicago area, which is more dangerous than Omaha Beach.
Downloads: 437
Uploads: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Wreckless View Post
Don't know if this is an issue or not but twice during Alaska patrols when my objective is to patrol near Attu for 5 days I never get a mission complete even after 10 days or more. It's been so long since I've played I don't recall if this is a stock or mod thing.
the issue is the patrol diameter and your presence inside of that patrol area for a specific period of time.
not sure if you are playing TMO 2.5 or BH's TMO-redux.

in TMO 2.5 it looks like most of the missions in the Aleutians use a 75 mile diameter for a patrol area. the mission description (home base) should tell you the patrol area diameter. In this mod-set the time spent in the patrol does not have to be continuous, meaning that you can come-and-go and your previous time in the patrol zone will count towards your total time objective.

in BH's TMO, the Attu patrols are 133, 108, 108, and 108 miles in diameter. In this mod-set, the time spent in the patrol zone must be continuous. if you leave the patrol area, the patrol-duration-timer is reset to zero when/if you return.

in order for you to get credit for a completed objective, you will need to remain in the patrol area for the specified period of time.

if you do that, the objective will change color and you will receive an objective-accomplished icon in the icon-box for a short period of time. (icon-box is where the battle station icon appears and the silent running icon appears, etc)

i hope this helps.

------------------------------------------------------------
Silent Hunter 4 1.5 Gold Edition on CDROM
LAA enabled
Dell XPS with 32 GB Ram running Win10
KaleunMarco is online   Reply With Quote