View Single Post
Old 02-15-22, 06:49 PM   #26
John Pancoast
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 490
Uploads: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by yagura View Post
Hey that's nice! For now I only have one or two more additional Qs if you have the time for it:

Some of the mods, e.g. NYGM3_New, contain additional optional mods like the Harbor Traffic Add-in. There are even some cases where those same mod folders are found in multiple locations, for example the Harbor Traffic one is also in the NYGM3_6F parent folder.

If I want to add those additionals, should I add them to the activated mods in JSGME immediately after whatever the parent folder happens to be (hypothetical example: NYGM3_New -> Harbor Traffic Add-in -> NYGM3_6F) or all after IABL/similar, & also should I in case of multiple same folders be choosing the one that is in the latest version, e.g. Harbor add-in from 3_6F instead of 3_New?

You can add them usually anytime after the main NYGM install, do not have to be with the parent folder, though I like to keep any NYGM mods I use all together for organization sake if nothing else.
I.e., after IABL/similar.
You're getting the idea ! Yes, in case of multiple versions of a mod use the latest version of it per your example.
Don't worry about asking any questions at any time. It can be confusing at times.