Old 02-04-22, 08:14 PM   #503
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

wolf_howl15

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieLyons View Post
It's pretty bizarre, since other radio messages received don't get repeated like that, only the "Day of infamy" one.

It is... perplexing... to say the least.

I do know of when I go to reload... that any flash traffic & normal radio messages received... (& think that applies to contacts reported, as well... ) for at least a minimum of 24 hours... will crop back up in that clipboard... & think some show back up in the commands box... just not near as much message wise as the clipboard.

But, have never had that 'day of infamy' part, do repeatedly showing back up, on reloading saves... Not in original TMO, TMO w/Tw's... FotRS-U... or in this rework on TMO, by Bubblehead... & that includes in RSRDC or what's that other 1 that can work with TMO & RSRDC or it & TMO+RSRDC.... heck... drawing a blank here... or last I can think of, though... think with the time it's set up for, is well past 12/7... & that's SubRon 50. So, that 1... shouldn't have any issues with it, as far as I know of... it wouldn't have the shebang in the works... not as the others I mentioned would. Well... except for FotRS. (think the guys, left that message out of the mix, if I'm not mistaken... )

M. M.