View Single Post
Old 01-26-22, 09:48 AM   #195
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

The time scale is not ridiculous, but wanted. Its called executing a deterring example. As Catfish reminds of and said back then already and as I said back then, too, the whole rape case is just a staged act to get hands on Assnage and tkae revenege. It has always been about just this this, and every other claim is just an opportunistically misleading lie.

States are the coldest of all monsters.

Assange probabaly was a bit naive. Snowden was far more realistic about what to expect. Assnage I cannoit stand, but I defend his cause and doing. Snowden I only have deepest respect for his competence, his courage, his willingness to sacrifice so much of his life, and his deep love for his country. Calling him a traiotr on America, is ridiuclous. Americans, and the whole world, owe him. Unfortunately the media-racing modern society has already almost forgotten about his warnings. The loss of freedoms due to this is all to obvious. Liberty and free thinking is under siege. Not just outside the Western world, but also in the Western world. Liberty is slowly brought down, for the usual excuses. It dies, slowly - but it dies.