View Single Post
Old 01-05-22, 05:27 AM   #9843
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

And China, short before the euophemistically socalled Olympic Games, has a very, very big problem and it will impact like an asteroid in its society, I think: the vaccines made by Chinese manufacturers have shown to be practically completely impotant against Omikron.

In other words: this bug now meets a society of 1.4 billion unvaccinated people.

Well, they prevented Taiwan for acchieving a deal with Biontech-Pfizer earlier last year, mobbing and pressing Biontech-Pfizer until these withdrew from it. And they abuse Olympia as a propaganda show for their own purpose, pretty much the same way the Nazis did with the last Olympic Games before WW2. - Therefore, my condolence is limited. The ordinary people mostly stand behind this government. So why not allowing them to feel the accountability of their nationalistic loyalty. Their econoym will feel the sting.

Ours too, unfortunately. But that is our accountability: to have made ourselves so dependent from them. All laughs are on our costs. Nobody forced us, but shortsighted greed drove us.

-----------

Meanwhile, I am wondering: What is Australia thinking, letting Djokovic in with a special permission? Long-upheld No-Covid regime (admitted: now collapsed)? Same rules for all? Vaccination mandatory? Obviously many people in Down Under also are angry with their officials.