View Single Post
Old 12-26-21, 01:44 PM   #4076
fitzcarraldo
Argentinian Skipper

Downloads: 3228
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
I'll get a chance later today to check into a few things, and we'll move this to the top of the list. Where do you encounter the CTDs? While an assignment is loading, or when choosing the boat? And what date and where are you starting from for the Campaign?
An hour ago I remade a complete, pristine, installation of SH4 1.5, after a complete elimination of files, savegames, registry cleaned, etc. An all new installation.

I continue to have the problem. With and without the new FBIOQ, with and without addins, with and without NM or NK or both. I can't play with S boats. The mission, patrol, campaign, go to CTD after a few seconds with the "No Mission...Too Difficult" splash. I started campaigns December 8, 1941 in the Asiatic Fleet, Manila, Cavite, Mariveles....Also I try with diverse missions. Ever I have a CTD with the pigboats. I can select it in the mission selector (and for the campaigns), I can load the boat with crew and torps in campaign, I have all the orders, videos, messages, etc., previous to load the scenery. The red bar goes to his end, appears the "No Mission..." black splash...and CTD. No error message, nothing. Simple and plain CTD.

I didnīt have this issue with 1.46 or 1.6 preview. I mainly play with Gatos, but I ran patrols and a campaign in the Asiatic Fleet with a pigboat in 1.6P, and I didnīt have issues.

Best regards and many thanks for the support.

Fitzcarraldo

My subject is War, and the pity of War. The Poetry is in the pity - Wilfred Owen.
fitzcarraldo is offline   Reply With Quote