View Single Post
Old 12-06-21, 02:56 PM   #19443
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
Well films, as in movies as stated above, were all I was looking for. I almost asked yesterday if that was correct since I couldn't find anything in the German movies that came close.
Ok, but i thought a film it is, even if it belongs to a series. I mean as what else than a film could i have called it
So I take it when you speak about a movie it is a stand-alone evening-filling film? My bad then, sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exocet25fr View Post
Central 104 MZ4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exocet25fr View Post
Tiefseebasis 104 ?
edit ah i see, so right film or series, but not the "Tiefseebasis". The station is called "satellite relay station MZ-4" as i just found, ok, but the question was what this shimmering thing in the middle was called.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aktungbby View Post
"glittering alien invader" in outpost station tunnel responded to by Orion crew?...my tablet is not too forthcoming with photo scenes. < found this under "glittering alien frog in Raumpatrouille"
French ORTF contributed 20% to the series prduction particularly episode 5....
Yes this is it, the "exo-terrists" were nicknamed "frogs" by the Orion crew

The whole photo from what i took a part can be seen further down the site ..

https://galacticjourney.org/septembe...ck-from-space/

"The scenes of Atan and Hasso exploring the darkened station, their heavy footsteps echoing on the metal floors, are genuinely spooky. Though the discovery of the dead crewmen is marred by the fact that one actor blinks at the crucial moment.

Atan and Hasso find MZ-4 commander Clarence dead, frozen in mid movement.
Atan and Hasso are still trying to figure out what the hell happened, when they spot a curiously glittering, elongated humanoid shadow. Aliens – or “exo-terrists” in Orion speak – have taken over MZ-4 and they turn out to be immune to rayguns."

Over to Aktungbby

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.

Last edited by Catfish; 12-06-21 at 03:15 PM.