View Single Post
Old 11-21-21, 10:20 PM   #2880
Gorpet
Still Searching

Downloads: 364
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
How things might have been back in the day is completely irrelevant to my point.

In the here and now the reality is if you were to carry out your threats then the best case scenario is that your family would be talking to you from the other side of plexiglass once a month for the rest of your life and worst case they're laying flowers on your grave.

Either way how are you going to stop the family of your victims from taking revenge on your now defenseless wife/niece/daughter while you're serving multiple life sentences there Killer? Ever think they may have a few husbands/uncles/fathers who might react the same way as you did? I imagine it will be fun for you to be sitting in a jail cell and getting the news that they decided to pay you back, knowing that it was you who put it all in motion.

Don't be that guy Gorpet.
Oh by the way irrelevant is today irrelevant you must know this as a master word technician.

August, When they get to where you live and they will. You have to experience it, And when it hit's your family and it will ! Will you still think the same way? Oh by the way i have a question... Will you run? will you try and talk your education as your family is screaming for their lives. Ya see You cannot escape the Reset.

Last edited by Gorpet; 12-05-21 at 10:08 AM. Reason: Inappropriate language in my replies to August.My apologies to him and all forum members i may have offended.
Gorpet is offline   Reply With Quote