View Single Post
Old 10-29-21, 07:27 PM   #2836
Gorpet
Still Searching

Downloads: 364
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
Nice. So instead of just being raped, your daughter/niece/wife will also be treated to knowing that you took violent revenge in their name upon innocent people, and then they will get to watch you being convicted and sent to prison for it.
And of course if relatives of any of your victims thinks like you do then your daughter/niece/wife might just get a similar visit while you rot in your jail cell.
Great plan
August, How in the hell do you think bad people stopped doing bad things when people started moving west and got out there on their own.? If a man was out working his crop and his daughter was walking a 1/2 mile or so back home from the school or going down to the creek and get water for the family and the neighbors son raped her. He got his day in court his trial lasted as long as it took to build the gallows.If by chance he had a eastern lawyer roll in on the stagecoach and got him off on OH he is to Young to know what he was doing.Then it was up to the girls family of MEN to see that justice was carried out.If it started a feud the so be it.

Now i know i just opened myself up for all kinds of replies.Yes i may go to jail for the rest of my life. But he will know there was a price to be paid.For his actions.August in this day and age to put your faith in the justice system can only bring about a hysterical laugh from me. That's the way i feel about it. No debates no arguments if you trespass on my family i shall trespass on your's. Have a happy Halloween.
Gorpet is offline   Reply With Quote