View Single Post
Old 10-17-21, 10:19 AM   #32
Texas Red
Fastest Gun Around

Downloads: 527
Uploads: 5

God was never created. He has always been here, past, present, and future. I know, it's hard to comprehend that a being can have no beginning- even I cannot comprehend it. But that is OK as we are not supposed to comprehend it, we just believe by faith.
Hence why in Revelation 4:8, angels are quoted as singing in praise, "Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty who was (past), and is (present), and is to come (future)" and why God says he is the First and Last, the Alpha and the Omega which are the first and last letters of the Greek alphabet.

Now, moving away from religion here...

There are many, many theories as to how the universe began. Personally, I believe the age-old Big Bang theory is correct. There are other theories, such as when the last universe ended and was crushed into a singularity, it was rebirthed and expanded.

I'm not very active on the forums anymore. If you have a question, please DM me and I'll respond ASAP!
Texas Red is offline   Reply With Quote