View Single Post
Old 10-13-21, 04:40 PM   #147
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Icon9 Can Von C. hold against SunTsu?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
Playing out MAD to the penultimate end - for a small island and its eocnomy in the distant pacific and offshore a big rival? No, no chance the US will do that. Why risking American cities and millions of US civilians - for Taiwan...? And why do you think is China massively increasing the number of land based ICBM silos? ICBMs are no weapons to be used against a brigade on the battlefield.
...and thereby lies the problem; it won't be a brigade as we learned in 1951 when China crossed the Yalu and pompous MacArthur got his butt kicked by SunTsu philosophy with little Russian "numbers have a cachet of their own' mentality. With the huge so called Sino fishing fleet as transport...were well behind in the numbers game. Moreover as with 1939 appeasement of your beloved Führer, the West's primary mistake was in not responding to China's outright uncontested takeover of Tibet in '59. Sparta pulled same routine in c. 600BC against neighboring Messinia...just for hoplite food, while the rest of Greece stood by. That, coupled with failures at nation-building the 10-year-war in 'Nam and the 20-year-war in Afghanistan puts 'Merica and its toadying NATO allies down three strikes. Remember Von C. "In all thing be strong; whenever possible increase fire power, in this case nukes; and never count on the enemy doing what your plan calls for them to do...in this case us not following the Sino-global Road & Belt domination plan...to find its Kaiser-like 'place in the sun'.... "In war everything is simple but sometimes the simple thing is difficult"; the 'paper tiger's has got to make the 'paper dragon' blink first. 400,000,000 'Mericans (weakened by Covid and bickering)cannot make 1,400,000,000 officially overbreeding Chinese do that with manpower alone. Toadying N.Korea's fatboy and his master, Mr.Xi, love to rattle the nuke sabre; the West, with 'Nam, Phillipines, India, Japan and Australia, all frogs croaking around, or very near the South China 'pond' must rattle mo'bettah....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
Skybird is right-USA would rather give up Taiwan in a conflict with China than open Pandoras box.
USA and it's allied in the area will defend Taiwan with conventional weapons, but use of nukes-No in this I'm convince.
I fear it though-If China fail in taking Taiwan.

Markus
We opened Pandora's box in 1945...and now the nuclear genii assails us with N.Korea, Pakistan, India and probably Iran. As my proctologist Dr. Pogo, says: "We have met the enema...and it was us." Moreover, the head of Pakistan's nuclear weapons development who died this week, also sold the technolgy to god-knows-who else, and had to resign...God is laughing at us. Good thing I'm old; 'cause the spinning mudball is rapidly worsening!

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"

Last edited by Aktungbby; 10-13-21 at 08:55 PM.
Aktungbby is online   Reply With Quote