Old 09-02-21, 10:28 PM   #2201
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/whi...rtion-n1278380

Meine Fresse, its getting worse and worse in Trumpistan. Malice of the finest. The US Taleban are hacking joyfully away at driving their stone caves deeper and deeper and deeper. Have they already made the vision for the script for The Maidens Tale part of their party program?

To make this clear, I am all for having a time criterion. But at 6 weeks we are talking about a cellular mass not more than a tiny worm of 2-3mm length.

Not before a sensory suite and a nervous system creates impulses delivered to a sufficiently complex brain there is even the slightest chance for any form of mind or awareness forming up or information computation takes place. As long as that is not the case, to me its just a clump of organic matter.

You cannot play Gran Turismo if you have no playstation, no controller and no TV.

Trump? According to the pothead working from his garage it’s the Democrats who are willingly allowing it to happen then they just turn around and blame everyone else. Tim Cain and Hilliary promoted and campaigned an anti-abortion platform when they ran in 2016. Now they’re raking in millions in donations to fight against something they’re responsible for happening. Voters just don’t know any better.

NSFW ~ language

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 09-02-21 at 10:47 PM.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote