View Single Post
Old 09-01-21, 08:14 AM   #2156
Arlo
The Old Man

Downloads: 214
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Speculation? I asked you a question about the persons you voted for and what the platform was they ran on regarding Afghanistan or future military expansion. I thought you might have had more to say about your candidates than you being just ‘fairly confident’ they might have better ideas. By that answer though it seems you don’t have a clue why you voted for them. Which IMO is exactly why as a nation we always find ourselves in places like Afghanistan, South America, Iraq, Syria, Africa and god knows where else dropping freedom and democracy bombs.
If you can pull up a single 2020 Congressional candidate that had Afghanistan as part of their campaign platform (especially ending the war there) , please do. If not, then you're just playing performance theater. I know why I voted for/against specific candidates. It generally involved voting for someone who indicated some degree of actual care about their constituents and often involved repairing the nation, as a whole. Now do some spittle dancing about that.