Old 08-04-21, 03:34 AM   #7736
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by em2nought View Post
[...] We may say we aren't vaccinated just to piss snowflakes off. LOL
So they just say so but are getting vaccinated?
Or don't they do it because they think democrats created and spread the virus, or it is a hoax, or the flu, or whoever says something if he does not share my republican belief i will oppose it, right or wrong my party.
So very funny "Lol"
Quote:
The one reason I could see Trump voters not getting the vaccine is because they don't think their votes will ever be counted fairly again
So they do not believe in viruses or vaccines because of Trump spreading the lie that their votes were not counted? Even then, what has one to do with the other? act like a prima donna and refuse all?

So the election was robbed (lie) and even if because of this they do not get vaccinated and prefer to die? Well then .. Ok with me

Is this republican logic? They all believe:
The virus is a hoax.
The virus is like the flu, or is the flu.
The virus does not exist.
The virus has been created by the democrats.
The virus has been created by the democrats intentionally.
The virus has been created by China
The virus has been created by China (intentionally
/ version2: created by democrats in China.
If it is a hoax why does anyone blame the democrats or China?

Can you please make up your mind? Could it be the confusion and cognitive dissonance of all those contradicting beliefs that make you crazy?
Act like a prima donna and call others snowflakes?
So don't get vaccinated and die. Fine with me as long yo do not pull others down with you.

Does 50 percent or so of the US really believe the nonsense i have to read again and again?

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote