View Single Post
Old 07-24-21, 06:14 PM   #1721
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDef View Post
correct me if I'm wrong, but did not both Biden & Harris indicate they would not trust a vaccine that was developed under the Trump Administration ie; operation warp speed? They spent months putting out that message during their campaigns, is it a wonder some people listened?

If you want to increase vaccine numbers, I suggest you get Fauci and all those other so called experts to get their act together, they've backtracked and changed recommendations so many times I need a logic chart to try and keep track of the BS.

The Covid-19 "PANDEMIC" has a mortality rate of less than 2%, and the only ones pushing the idea that we still need lockdowns are Politicians & Nervous Nellies.
I don't recall that and it would seem a silly thing to say so I'll file that under suspect.

Maybe working in a hospital gives me a different slant, but I never felt any significant issues with precautions to take after June 2020 when the full impactof the first wave had been felt and warnings of a second wave in the fall/winter flu season were being given. Certainly the political weaponizing of the pandemic during the presidential campaign didn't help clear things up.

If you take this so lightly why is Missouri asking for funds to set up a field hospital?

"CoxHealth and the city’s other hospital, Mercy Springfield, were treating 168 COVID-19 patients Friday, up from 31 on May 24, before the surge began, said Aaron Schekorra, a spokesman for the Springfield-Greene County Health Department. He said that 36 of them were on ventilators."

"Erik Frederick, the chief administrative officer of Mercy Springfield, also turned to Twitter in an effort to bolster vaccinations, noting that they prevent deaths.

“So if you’re vaccinated there is a light at the end of a tunnel,” he said. “If you’re unvaccinated that’s probably a train.”

State data shows that 44.6% of residents have received at least one shot, far short of the 54.7% rate nationally. And in more than 60 Missouri counties, less than 30% of the population had received their first shot, according to state data.

The situation has grown so dire that Missouri health officials announced Thursday that they were asking for federal help from newly formed surge response teams."

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Buddahaid is offline   Reply With Quote