View Single Post
Old 07-24-21, 04:52 PM   #1717
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

^ Now that is something to get started to think on. I googled it up further, and it seems this is not just a spill of drivel from the usual right wing suspects or FOX anymore. I mean the part of Daszak being nominated for investigating Wuhan. The suspected fox in the hen house turned into a neutral examiner of the missing of one or two hens?

Everybody - and I think of the video of that clash between Rand Paul and Fauci - should restrain from from excessive rethorics, because the use of excessive rethorics all too easily suggests that the speaker has to hide something, namely a lack of argument. As I said, Rand Paul did not do his cause a good service with always interrupting to break the completion of even just a sentence by Fauci. People like me get easily extremely pissed by such manipulative behaviour. Thats a pity, because as far as I got an overview on Rand Paul, he should be absolutely able to hold his - libertarian - grounds without such tricks. He seems to be one of the most Trump-critical amongst Republican politicians, or not? Although nevertheless close to the Tea Party, which is no compliment in my book.

I consider the possibility that this whole story holds more truth than I initially assumed.