View Single Post
Old 07-23-21, 09:26 AM   #7588
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Of over 36 million Germans who received two doses, 5000 nevertheless caught the infection. That is a rate of 0.015%.

In the US the rate is around 6000 infected amongst 75 million.Thats 0.008%

I think it fair to say that the vaccination works.

In Germany, roughly one half of those getting ill nevertheless were 18-60 years old, the other half, roughly, were over 60.

Projections for the UK show that up to 10 million could become ill in the forseeable future. That puts enormous stress on the local supply chains and supermarkets, police and public services, Austria-based Puls24 reports. The Brits may be allowed to do evertyhing again now - but they cannot do evertyhing again now. More and more shelves, so it is reported, stay empty. Not because of brexit, but due to lacking personnel. Well. Happy Freedom Day.

Germany declares all of Spain and the Netherlands as high risk zones. Travellers can be expected to flee early before new quarantine rules bite. I honstely just scratch my head why people think they must do these kind of long distance holidays at all in these times. I find it difficult to understand already in normal times why to fly around half the globe just for laying on a beach or drinking alcohol in a tourist concentration facility.

Last edited by Skybird; 07-23-21 at 09:38 AM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote