View Single Post
Old 07-15-21, 04:09 AM   #92
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

^ true .. lol

A bit OT, we also have animals visiting our so-called-but-not-yet-ready-if ever "garden", birds and sometimes cats and roe deer with kids/fawn(?) at day, and hedgehogs and such at night.

Our cat made a friend a few nights ago, a .. fox. Have you ever seen a cat and a fox playing?
I had heard strange noises at 3 am and went down to look, and a very young small fox was sitting directly before the glass door to the garden, beside our cat 'Max'. We do not have chicken so i have no problem with foxes, but thought it was threatening our cat, also of diseases foxes may have, so i opened the door but they both just sat there looking at me.
I tried to scare the fox away, but it just ran a circle and sat down at the same place again. Then they both raced off on the lawn and scuffled (no biting or such), then again sitting side by side on the lawn and looking at the forest. I take it it is a very young fox without bad experience with humans etc. but still.. never saw or head of such behaviour before.

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.

Last edited by Catfish; 07-15-21 at 05:09 AM.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote