View Single Post
Old 07-13-21, 10:33 PM   #1
Sledgehammer427
PacWagon

Location: Drinking coffee and staring at trees in Massachusetts
Downloads: 280
Uploads: 0
Default Looking for a 3D guru

Hello my fellow modders, long time no see!
(now all I can think of is that one clip of Steve Buscemi carrying a skateboard going "hello my fellow youth," gods I feel old around here sometimes)

anyway. As has happened in my time of building new 3D models for SH4 ships in my modeling programs, I have run into the classic channel snag, where the model is only one texture channel and the AO map is present and unwrapped, but the model shows up in-game with no textures. The model is complete and works great in game, the textures show up in S3D, but alas. I know this can be fairly quickly fixed by someone more competent than I as I've exhausted my options trying to do it between Misfit Model 3D (my main program) and Blender (which I used to perform exorcisms make fine adjustments to the model)
In any case, if anyone would be willing to help me with this simple fix, you too can enjoy the updated mod I am working on once its complete. I'm sure most of you would like it
V-boat Nutcase - Need supplies? Japanese garrison on a small island in the way? Just give us a call! D4C!
Sledgehammer427 is offline   Reply With Quote