View Single Post
Old 07-02-21, 02:57 PM   #1343
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
I'd love to see evidence of what you claim, because for me this is the usual Fox news lies parroting.
I admit i don't understand what you write. The unvaccinated have their normal vaccine card only with the covid shots missing on them. If some general anti vaxxers have ever been vaccinated, and have a card at all, their problem. I take it most have a card, most want to be vaccinated, just have not yet.

In my country people don't walk around with a vaccine card but forget it. I give up trying to make you understand.

Quote:
Anyone who gets covid will have to self-quarantine. If they do not and continue to try to infect others, indeed put them into forced quarantine/hospital until they die or get over it. If the latter happens, sue them right afterwards for dangerous negligence or whatever is the term.

Sue , I see. And how will you know that any particular person gave it to you? Your idea is completely unworkable.

Quote:
You cannot force people to be reasonable (especially not with the Fox and qanon indoctrination)

Just couldn't resist eh?

Quote:
, you can force no one to get vaccinated of course. But if anti vaxxers die it is their problem. If they infect others, what do you propose? Just let them do it? And if all the rest is vaccinated i have no problem with that, let the deniers walk around and infect themselves, and suffer and die if they want.

Yes, just let them do it I say, because I am not willing to live in a fascist society where everyone has to show their papers to some government minder just to walk out their own front door. That might the German way but not here in the good old USofA, at least not yet.

Quote:
But as long as the rest is not through with vaccination, what do YOU propose?

Exactly, so do you have an idea or solution?

I believe I have given you a perfectly valid solution several times but you have repeatedly ignored it. So let me repeat myself one last time: If you are one of the dwindling number of people that hasn't got the vaccine yet then either stay home and self quarantine until you do get it or go out and take your chances.

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is offline   Reply With Quote