View Single Post
Old 07-01-21, 09:05 PM   #1341
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
Just read it, very good article of how things are, and why.
I won't bother Dude. That's CNN. They have deliberately lied about Trump so many times that I just couldn't believe anything they said about him.

Doctor Fauci is a bureaucrat, that's what directors are, bureaucrats. I see him as anything but a saint. He engaged in a coverup of covids origins and funded ChiCom biological warfare research being done at the very lab where the outbreak occurred, which kinda explains his coverup efforts.

Quote:
He never publicly supported the scientific "point of view" (what others call truth or at least a reasonable handling), which is why his followers still feel assured with their view that it was all a hoax and all those other conspiracy theories.
That's just not true Catfish. Trump ramped up production of ventilators, got two Navy hospital ships refitted, built temporary hospitals in nearly every major city and pushed the development of the anti-covid vaccines, all on the advice of scientists. We would not have those vaccines now if it weren't for Donald Trump but fake media like CNN and their democrat masters will never acknowledge that because to do so would be just another example how hollow their anti-Trump lies have always been and illustrate yet again just how far they will go to regain power.

From day one Trumps presidency was under siege and it continues even today with the politically motivated investigations in new york state.
Quote:
When Trump felt threatened by Fauci's obvious degree of esteem in the media, he tried to block him.
More lies. He could easily have fired Fauci if he wanted to block him.

Quote:
like "Fauci was wrong"? "Bureaucrats like Fauci", you might even say unelected bureaucrats, like Farage? Fauci is an intelligent man, believing in reason and science, dedicated to his lifelong cause of protecting, inventing vaccines and understanding diseases to fight them. Painting him as a "traitor" and a "bureaucrat" because he cares more for people than for politics and the economy, can really only be thought out by the lowest proponents of mankind.
Kiss the bureaucrats butt if you wish but you'll have to avoid the truth...

Fauci wrote: "Masks are really for infected people to prevent them from spreading infection to people who are not infected rather than protecting uninfected people from acquiring infection. The typical mask you buy in the drug store is not really effective in keeping out virus, which is small enough to pass through material. It might, however, provide some slight benefit in keep out gross droplets if someone coughs or sneezes on you."
He added: "I do not recommend that you wear a mask, particularly since you are going to a very low risk location."

Fauci said that in February 2020 the same time that Trump the science hater was banning travel from the epicenter of the outbreak and talking about the dangers of the disease in his state of the union address that the Democrats were so quick to tear up.

Quote:
No i am not the one wanting to put them into c. camps, this is an invention of your fantasy. Godwin much? I said they should have been put in quarantine or fined, not concentration camps.
Oh really its all my imagination, I see. Just a harmless quarantine you say, nothing to worry about, but what if the Refusniks refuse to quarantine? I would refuse if I were them.

To pursue the policy you suggest they are going to have to physically incarcerate these people in some way. When that happens are you going to hide behind godwin then?

Quote:
The rest, just wow.
Wasn't it expresident Trump who tore up the nation?
Nope, that's rank democrat propaganda. His political opposition have done far more to put Americans against each other than Trump would do in a dozen presidencies, and they continue to do so now that he is gone.

Quote:
Why didn't he support wearing masks for all, why did he try to play down the pandemic as "the flu" which will be "gone in summer"? Why was he constantly trying to arouse people of all sides against each other?
Trump wasn't doing anything that his enemies weren't already doing. As I recall the Dems were organizing mass protests against him starting on his inauguration day and they continue turning half the country against the other now that he is out of office.

Quote:
And, one moment: I did stay at home.
Well I didn't stay at home. Being in the Telecom industry I was considered an essential worker and so forced to work all through this pandemic. Over the past year I have worked at hundreds of job sites in several US states.

Quote:
Your Trump supporters did not, they made rallies into villages, organised multispreader events and behaved like uneducated children just to show.. what? How FREE they are?
Trump wanted to reopen the economy asap, and no one was forced to stay at home, instead all deniers were FREE to walk around. What do you want to say? So you tell me i was right and they were wrong? Fine.
I remember there were plenty of unsubstantiated claims that Trump rallies were superspreader events but these were from the same people who claimed that BLM riots, err i mean "mostly peaceful protests" were not.

Quote:
Why does anyone here or in the US have to "accept a doctor's not[e] in place of a vaccine card"?
Huh? We get vaccine cards here, indeed there are vaccine passes for all if they bother to have one. Most do.
So there is an illegal black market for vaccine fake cards or passes. Must be the fault of the democrats? Fauci? The EU?
You misunderstood what I said.

What I was asking is what kind of card or proof will these OTHER unvaccinated people, you know the ones that you are willing to incarcerate, erm excuse me "quarantine", a goodly portion of my vaccine hating fellow citizens in order to protect? What else besides a doctors note would they have to carry or display in order to prove that they should be allowed to walk around unprotected among the vaccinated.

But why should exceptions even be made in the first place? After all they are unvaccinated right? So regardless of the reason however reasonable, they are still potential unknowing carriers of the covid disease. That means you will still have to quarantine them regardless of what you do to the Refusniks. Think about that. In this light does it make sense to quarrantine half the country instead of those few people?

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is offline   Reply With Quote