Old 06-26-21, 12:40 AM   #15
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySeven View Post
I do not see FotRSU in my JsGME list, but I can assure you it is activated. I get the splash screen, the new base, the new subs and the new patrols. Not to mention all the new folders in my Silent Hunter 4 Gold Edition folder.

As far as the Fleetboat interiors go, I looked inside the "Fleetboat_Interior-Officers_Quarters_FOTRSU_v1.46_EN" folder and found three additional folders:
Fleetboat Interior Mod
SCLASS_TORPEDO_ROOM_NEAR_EMPTY
SHIP_SUNK_COUNT_(SELECT FOLDER)

If I paste only "Fleetboat Interior Mod" folder to my MODS Folder and activate with JsGME, and then activate Z01_Flaminus Add-on for FotRSU 1.46, it finally works! Although there were a lot of messages when I activated Flaminus about various things already being activated in Fleetboat interiors. Now Fleetboat Interiors is gray in the active mods list, but I am getting new interiors, and everything is running.

I'm in a Tambor class, so I figure I don't need whatever is in the SCLASS folder. I will eventually load the SHIP_SUNK_COUNT to the file that matches my kill (around 7 merchants).
That SHIP_SUNK_COUNT older, is for use with the S class subs aka boats. Not for use with other subs...

If you want a kill count mod to use that will work with all the fleet boats, then you would want to grab the Battleflag mod, by vickers03, found here:

https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/sho...d.php?t=249391

This contains a lot of sub battle flags, sorted by sub type including sub names in each class & includes a kill count separate add in mod package, according to ships sunk. Just make sure to note what sub class you're in, as well as the sub name...

i.e Sargo class USS Sailfish, or Spearfish... etc., etc. ...

Hope this info helps...

M. M.

Last edited by Mad Mardigan; 06-26-21 at 12:44 PM.
Mad Mardigan is offline   Reply With Quote