View Single Post
Old 06-24-21, 04:51 PM   #1334
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
From having watched many hours news program on Danish and Swedish tv and read about it in the newspaper I say following.

I'm 150 % convince that Scandinavia, UK, Benelux, Germany and some other country in northern Europe would be stronger if they left EU and created their own "Club"
You are in my head.

However, even here there would be economic differernces in competitiveness strong enough to justify to NOT have one united currency that again gets manipulated by a club central bank an dgets inflated and gets designed as a FIAT currency. A real commodity money, thats what I want. With governments and political parties having no influence and control over it, being unable to inflate it at their will.

Therein lies the rub: that such a revolutionary separatist project again would be footed by the same political caste that ruined it already the last time(s). Can these cirminals be expected to deconstruct the basis oif their ver yxown powers and controls? They formed the last system so that it serves right their own interests. Can we really expect them to suddenly turn into better, honest, altruist super-humans?

What we have in poltical constructions today, is just the most malicious form of organised crime. The reigonal difefrences of these systems only lie in the ammount of shamelessness by which they display their brutal violance openly, or try to hide it.