View Single Post
Old 06-24-21, 01:59 PM   #1329
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0

A FB-friend says he has foreseen the economical collapse of EU.

Here is what he wrote
"
The EU is not the solution to Southern Europe's economic problem, the EU is the cause!

It went completely wrong when the Euro was pulled down over the Southern European countries. The euro in no way suits the economies of the southern European countries, something that politicians do not want to talk about. When the economies of southern Europe were forced into the northern European price level, tourism in Spain, Portugal and Italy was halved. In Greece, things went horribly wrong.

To solve the problem, the European Central Bank buys worthless Southern European government bonds on a large scale, in an attempt to keep the price of the Euro artificially high.

The problem is that the countries are locked in, they must not devalue to get back on their feet. The Euro prevents the countries of Southern Europe from doing so, a devaluation of the Euro in the Southern European countries would be a devaluation of the Euro as a whole, something that the EU does not allow.

We are facing a gigantic EU bubble, and all Member States are liable for the EU's gigantic loans and purchases of worthless Bonds when this bubble bursts.
"

My point on this.

I'm not an expert on economy-so I can't say if he's wrong or not.

I personally hope he's wrong, ´cause it would affect each and one of us.

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote